HP Environmental, Inc. offers a stimulating work environment for hardworking, technically skilled people seeking fulfilling, long-term employment. In addition to competitive salaries and benefits, HPE offers opportunities for training, and encourages employees to broaden their skills through continuing education. HPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
If you think you have something to offer and are open to new and exciting challenges we look forward to hearing from you! To inquire or apply for any employment openings (listed below), please e-mail your resume and a cover letter for our review and consideration.
We are actively seeking qualified, self-motivated, results-oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
HP Environmental, Inc. is seeking an individual who can independently perform building site inspections and monitoring related to asbestos and lead. Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree required and a minimum 3 years experience in the practice of industrial hygiene or a closely related field, preferred. Must have good written and communication skills. MD, DC and VA licensing for asbestos and lead testing and monitoring a plus. Full-time position with benefits.
Submit resume and cover letter to the link below listing "Industrial Hygienist" in the Subject Line.
Industrial Hygiene Technician (Entry Level)
HP Environmental, Inc. is seeking an entry level technician to assist field personnel in performing inspections and monitoring for asbestos and lead-related projects. Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree required and the desire to learn more about the field of industrial hygiene. No experience necessary, training will be provided. Must have good written and oral communication skills. Full-time position with benefits.
Submit resume and cover letter to the link below listing "Industrial Hygiene Technician" in the Subject Line.
Laboratory Analyst - Microbiology
HPE is seeking a highly motivated candidate for a Laboratory Analyst in the Environmental Microbiology department at their laboratory in Herndon, VA. Analysis of environmental samples shall include fungal spores, bacteria and Legionella.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Salary: $19.23 to $28.85 /hour (commensurate with experience)
· Analysis of environmental samples for detection of environmental hazards (mold, bacteria, Legionella)
· Follow QC procedures based on published methods and HPE SOPs
· Prepare standards and reagents
· Document all laboratory activities in applicable logbooks and databases
· Enter data in HPE Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as applicable
· Perform routine maintenance of equipment and instrumentation
· Position reports directly to the laboratory manager
· Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology or Biology (Required)
· The individual should be self-motivated, ambitious, hardworking, and able to work independently and as part of a team
· Physical requirements include sitting/standing for extended periods using a microscope and/or setting up samples
· Ability to learn new techniques, multitask, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· 1+ years of laboratory (industry) experience
· Handling and operation of microscopes – light, compound, phase contrast
· Knowledge of International Standard 17025
· Cell culture procedures and aseptic techniques
Submit resume and cover letter to the link below listing "Laboratory Analyst - Microbiology" in the Subject Line.